VS150CT VUV/UV SPECTROGRAPH
The VS150 is a Compact Czerny Turner spectrograph with excellent speed, spectral range and spectral resolution with software control of slit size, input f#, order sorting filters, grating angle and dark exposures. For VUV operation the spectrograph has a UHV window and laminar flow purge system, which allows operation down to the window short wavelength cut-off (112 nm for MgF2). The spectrograph employs interchangeable gratings and can interface to a UHV chamber or used on a benchtop in any orientation at the end of a 5-meter cable. Accessories include a built-in spectral calibration lamp, a multi-spectral flat-light source and low-cost accessories such as telescopes, vacuum adapters, flow controllers.
Front 2.75 in flange can be attached to UHV chamber. Spectrograph is isolated with MgF2 window in vacuum adapter. Purge can be dry N2, Ar, or He.
The Spectrometer can be removed from a vacuum chamber without breaking vacuum. This allows bake out of the UHV chamber above the non-operational limit of the spectrometer.
Software drivers and demonstration programs are available for Visual Basic, Delphi, LabView and C++. Interfacing can also be accomplished using the spectrograph virtual COM port. This allows low-level programming with ASCII string commands.
We include our spectrometer software, which allows:
- Changing all CCD parameters (wavelength coefficients, integration time)
- Slit width control
- Spectrograph wavelength range control
- Spectrograph input aperture (input f#)
- Multiple Graphical ModesoTransmittanceoAbsorbance
- Software activated darks
- Software activated references (field flats)
- Data export (CSV, TXT, User selectable)
- Store multiple spectra and graph multiple spectra
- Rapid customization to user requirements
- Library of Spectrophotometer Application Software
Resonance Ltd | Telephone (705)733-3633
143 Ferndale Drive North, Barrie, Ontario L4N 9V9 Canada