ELECTRODELESS CONTINUUM LIGHT SOURCES
Resonance Ltd. electrodeless VUV sources are designed to be reliable, compact and maintenance free with an operating life often in excess of 4000 hours.The VUV sources are sealed RF excited sources with a window in an EMI shielded enclosure that mounts to a 2.75 inch or larger CF type flange. The source assembly has an integral RF exciter which is powered by a small wall plug power supply.
30 x 9
% per hour
- VUV materials studies
- PDP phosphor evaluation
- Photochemical cleaning of materials in vacuum
- VUV wavelength calibration & optical alignment of syncrotron instrumentation
- Photo-ionization for gas and particulate detection
- Water vapor detection in vacuum systems
- VUV flat fielding of CCD cameras
- Orbital solar simulation
- Short adapter for wide angle output
- Lens assembly
- UV diodes
- PSD and Pulse counting
- Detector assemblies
- Space Qualification
- Miniature, low power consumption configurations
- High flux, high power configurations
The Resonance VUV line sources comes in various body style to add extra flexibility in coupling to your system.
Our standard lamp body with a 1”-20 thread for mounting. Also available with an adapter to mount to any standard CF style flange 2 3/4” or larger.
Re-entrant style lamp with a quick disconnect adapter. Allows the user to move the source for optimal placement within the chamber. Length of tube can be varied.
High Power VUV
Resonance Ltd | Telephone (705)733-3633
143 Ferndale Drive North, Barrie, Ontario L4N 9V9 Canada